Friday, June 5, 2009

Tailgating Time

Today was one of the better Fridays I've had in a long time. My story focused on the tailgating happening tonight before the Tiger baseball game. It's been a long time since I've gotten to do a tailgating story --- fall and football season seems so far away. So while the weather was beautiful, I got to take in the sights and sounds of the most avid fans. My favorite part about these stories is the people you meet. Each one has their own little story and I like to tell as many of those stories as possible --- whether it's the friends who grew up tailgating, the grill masters prepping for a game, or one guy known as "the bead man." It's a great way to showcase the unique and wonderful culture that is Louisiana and to take my first steps into the upcoming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment